- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes do we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for your treatment.
- For how long do we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is shared with.
- What your rights are.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
BONAVIDA DRINKS SL
C/ Editor manuel Aguilar n3 piso 3 C4
Onwards "Bonavida", “us” or the “Responsible for the treatment”.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you, either directly or indirectly.The provision of Personal Data requires a minimum age of 18 years or, where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
3.1. Data provided to us directly by Users
Data obtained when you register as a user: When you register through the Website, we collect:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Postal address
Data obtained when contacting us: When you contact us through the website form, we collect:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Any information that you voluntarily provide us with
Data obtained by subscribing to the newsletter and/or obtaining a discount on your next purchase:
- Email address
Data obtained through the purchase form in the website's online store: When you purchase a product through the Website, we collect:
- Name and surname
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Credit card details. In this regard, for your security, we have relied on the credit or debit card payment system to a secure payment gateway. The bank details entered are encrypted and transmitted securely to the servers of the bank and are subsequently verified with the issuing bank to avoid possible fraud and abuse.
You guarantee that all the data about your identity and legitimacy provided to Bonavida through the Website are true, exact and complete. Likewise, you commit to keeping your data updated. In the event that you provide any false, inaccurate or incomplete data or if Bonavida considers that there are well-founded reasons to doubt the veracity, accuracy and integrity of these, Bonavida may deny you access and present or future use of the Website or any of its contents and/or services.
Similarly, the User must guard their password to make use of the services provided on the Website, and commits to not give its use to third parties.
3.2. Information indirectly provided to us by the Users when creating an account and using the Website
- Information about how you use our services, the functions you use and the actions you take.
- Information derived from the use that you give to the Website in an aggregated way to implement improvements on the operation of the same and provide you with recommendations that may be of interest to you.
Obligation/Duty to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The personal data requested is necessary for your registration on the Website and the management of the products purchased by the Users, as well as any service of the Website, therefore, if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the services you have requested through the Website.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide on the incorporation or not of personal data and other information to our database.
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The personal data provided through the use of the Bonavida Website are necessary for the following purposes:
- Provide a means for you to contact us.
- Respond to your questions and/or requests.
- Identify you as a user and be able to give you access to the different functionalities that are available to you as a user on the Website.
- Make purchases of the products offered on the Website.
- Shipping of the products purchased through the Website to the postal address provided.
- Execution of the payment of the products purchased.
- Offer you discounts on your next purchase.
Other purposes related to the use of the Website:
- Sending promotions and advertising related to products and services that may be of interest to you (newsletter), with the prior express consent of you.
- Manage and monitor the contractual and pre-contractual relationship that is maintained with the Users of the Website.
- Establish communication with you, including by email, in relation to new services, updates or any other matter related to the running of the Website.
- Improve, develop and test our Website.
- Protect the rights, property and/or safety of Bonavida.
On the other hand, for the proper functioning of the Website, we can use technical and functional cookies for:
- The correct receiving of technical recommendations, Website updates, security alerts and support messages.
- Improve the services to which you could subscribe by studying your behavior as a user, to adapt it to your needs and tastes.
- The realization of reports and statistics, in a dissociated way.
- Research, develop and improve services to users or to offer new services, features and tools.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Manage your Website User registration: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the services that are published on the Website. The basis of legitimacy in this regard is your express consent at the time of registration on the Website.
In the same way, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when registering on the Website.
- Manage purchases of the products offered on the Website: The legitimizing basis is the contractual and pre-contractual relationship maintained with you at the time of acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of purchase of the products we offer.
- Commercial communications: The legitimizing basis is the express consent you give us (for example: when you authorize the sending of advertising or our newsletter).
- User Support: From Bonavida we have a legitimate interest to attend to the requests or inquiries of the Users through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial for the User insofar as it allows us to be able to adequately attend and resolve the queries raised.
For the management of incidents related to the use of the Website, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship with you.
When the query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or with claims related to our services, what legitimizes us to process the data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
RECIPIENTS OF THE COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be communicated to third parties, these are:
- Third parties that help us provide IT services, such as providers of the Website, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing and digital media agencies to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage your contact and your questions.
- Logistics, transport and delivery services of the products that you have acquired through the Website.
- Third parties for compliance with legal regulations.
We will ensure that all communication of your personal information that we make or those third parties with whom we share your personal data, comply with the legislation that applies to us.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
On occasions, some of our providers may have their servers outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Thus, we inform the user that in the event that their data is transferred or stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA), the user will be expressly accepting the necessary transfer of international data to the international servers of said providers, being the sole purpose the storage of data on servers in order to provide the service.
In any case, all international transfers will be made on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses (CCT), after evaluating the circumstances of the transfers and the complementary measures that we will apply, as well as the guarantees that we will require from these providers to guarantee an adequate level protection of transferred data.
In the event that the user has doubts about the international transfer of their data, they should contact us and we will be happy to provide further information on this subject.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only keep your Personal Data for the period of time that we need for the purpose for which we treat them, until your account is deleted or during the period of time legally established for this.
By deleting your account, we remove posted content as well as photographs and medical records. In any case, your data could be kept by legal imperative, for the established period of time, however, such data will be blocked.
The Personal Data obtained through registration on the Website, those obtained through a query or through the email address will be kept until the service is performed or during the time of attention for the resolution of your query.
The Personal Data obtained through your express consent for the sending of commercial communications and/or newsletters, will be kept until you revoke the consent and request the cancellation of the service.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, to assert our claims before the Courts) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be removed from our systems and records, or anonymized so that we can no longer identify it.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of its treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at their postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim to the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication Date: January 1st, 2023